Monday, August 31, 2009


We had our first offical Muffin Tin Monday today! the kids loved it! I decided to do an after school snack so Maddison could enjoy it too! It was circus theme today so I did animal crackers dipped in yogurt, peanuts, cinnamon bears, and licorice lion tamer whips. I also got them wind up circus toy figurines and animal shaped air fresheners for their rooms. (for some reason they LOVE air fresheners... I wonder where they got this obsession from?? ;) ) Also me and Braden did some shopping and had our first day of home pre-school... it went pretty good. I decided that I am going to supplement his public school preschool with some one on one time. I will talk more about this later... but I must run and go get ready for work.

4 comments:

  1. good job on your tin and setting up your area... the elephant and circus clowns around the tins tie in perfectly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to MTM! The snacks look yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to MTM! I love cinnamon bears, wonderful ideas!!

    ReplyDelete