Thursday, September 3, 2009


Time flies...

Today I was looking at my kiddos and realized they are no longer my little babies but are now both big kids... I know it has been this way for a while but it still sneaks up and shocks me once and a while...

Wow! Braden is going to start pre-school next week! I can't believe it!!! On Wed. we met his teacher and got to check out the class room! He is sooo excited! I am crossing all my finger and toes he will do well...

Miss Maddie is also just growing and growing! She is becoming the most awesome big sis for Braden she loves to teach him songs, dances, letters and numbers. She is really enjoying playing with him now! She is also becoming quite the reader and writer and love spelling! She is a smarty!

I just thought I would take a minute to reflect...

No comments:

Post a Comment