Thursday, February 11, 2010


Hello! It's has been WAY WAY too long!!! I have been telling myself that I need to catch up and thinking of the many months of catching up I had to do has been way too overwhelming... then I decided to apply one of my favorite mantras to my blog "you are never behind just jump in where you are..." So here I am! If I feel motivated I will try to catch up on some previous memories later... These years are just way too precious and my kids are too big of stars to not take a minute to write down all the fun things that go on in our busy lives... These pics are from the other day Maddie and her friend Sydney did body art then caught Braden and fancied him up too! I just couldn't resist not taking a pic to use against him later in life... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment