Thursday, April 8, 2010

Easter





What a fun Easter! We had a super fun Easter egg hunt at my friend Brittney's. The kids seriously LOVE this! They have so much fun and it's so nice to get together with some kids but not so many that Braden gets overwhelmed... It was such a fun party, thanks again Brittney! We colored eggs as a family! This year was really fun because everyone finally got it... (last year Braden had more fun dying himself :) ) Maddison wanted all her eggs to be pretty pastel and Braden wanted all of his eggs to be blue. That is so my kids! Easter morning the kids woke up at 7 and were sooo excited! They loved all of their basket goodies and had so much fun hunting eggs! This year the easter bunny put money in the eggs and the kids couldn't believe it! They were so happy! We then got all fancied up and went out to my mom and dads for lunch and some fun and silly easter games! We had so much fun! It was neat to just relax and play around and not worry so much about running the games... and the food my mouth is still watering thinking about it!!! Mom I wish I still had you to cook for me more often! Thanks again Mom, Dad, and Amy for a special afternoon! We then went home exhausted and relaxed till I had to go to work! What a great Easter!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment