Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Deep Thinking Night...


So tonight I don't know if it's the rain, long day with the kids, or no day at all with hubby! But I have come to the realization that I need some major changes in my life!!! So I sat and wrote the things I would like to change in myself and have decided to focus on a few each week. Hopefully when I start getting some of the things where I would like them to be I can also begin to work on finding myself a bit better of an attitude. Not saying that I don't LOVE my family and being the Mommy! I just think that I could make all of our lives so much better if I could center myself and be where I want to be. Love you all!

2 comments:

  1. Oh girl .. I totally know how you feel. I feel that same way. Honestly I think it's a curse all us working mom's have. Always torn in too many directions. I hope you share the things you're working on! Maybe I ought to make my own list. Either way I think your approach is good, take just 1 or 2 at a time and keep moving forward. We need to get together!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your to sweet Kerry! I love you! I would LOVE to get together!!! When works for you?

    ReplyDelete