Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Hoo are you

1. What is your favorite thing about your dad?
He is always willing to help. He loves me no matter what! He has taught me so much useful every day stuff. He is a fun grandpa.



2. What are you favorite smells?
Wow so many! Lemon, lavender, citrus, vanilla, chocolate, fresh washed laundry, babies, after rain


3. What is your favorite Holiday?
Christmas! But we try to make every holiday really special!


4. What did you want to be when you grew up?

So many things... First a pediatrician, then a nurse now it's a teacher


5. How many different places have you lived, towns not houses?
Well I have pretty much lived in Salt Lake my whole life. just different parts. All about 10 or 15 mins. from each other

3 comments:

  1. I love the smell of fresh washed laundry! That is great that you try and make all holidays special! Thanks for linking up to Hoo are you Tuesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy smells! I love your choices there! I'm visiting from Hoo are you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there !!! Cute place here! Come and visit me!

    ReplyDelete