Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Hoo Are You?

NightOwlCrafting

Here are this weeks Hoo are you Question for this week...


1. Do you have any siblings?

Yep one sister who is 2 1/2 years younger than me


2. Do you have any children?


Yep one darling daughter who is 7 and one handsome son who is 4



3. Are you a morning or night person?

Def a night person! I work a grave shift 3-4 days a week but have always been unable to sleep at night...

4.Are you organized or spontaneous?



I would say a little bit of each. As I get older it seems I become more and more organized. I also think having my son with Aspergers has really made me more of a planner. But I still cherish spontanity!



5. What is your typical 4th of July like? Laid back at home? Community celebrations? etc...?



We wake up and go to the morning parade and walk in it all dressed up in our 4th outfits. And pull along our decorated wagon. Then we go over to the carnival and play some fun games. We usually eat lunch out. Then we head home and start decorating and getting ready for our family BBQ. We then have Hubby's fam over (usually over 50 people) for our BBQ. Then we watch the Town's fireworks from our yard. They are super close. Then light of our own. It's one of my fave days of the year! So excited!!!

9 comments:

  1. I want to come and join your party for the 4th, it sounds like so much fun! My sister makes fun of me for having my kids and I all dress in red, white, and blue, but I love it! I agree that this is one of the best days of the year! Your kiddos are adorable! Thanks for joining in on the fun with Hoo are you Tuesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Popping over from Hoo Are You Tuesday. Nice to meet you! Cute kiddos :)

    ~Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. I posted pics for Q's 1&2, too! Great minds... ;) I think I'm both organized and spontaneous, too. Some things just have to be organized, its just the best way! But other things are great if they are spontaneous. I'm visiting from Hoo Are You! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww... it's nice to include those pictures. Have to go back to my post then, will put my son's picture too :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you guys have a fun weekend ahead of you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm..I like the picture idea too! I might need to go back and add a few. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. the pictures are very nice, I didn't think of posting pics, maybe next time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! 50 people is a HUGE BBQ! That sounds like a great day...love a good parade:) Visiting from Hoo are You...

    ReplyDelete