Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Hoo Are You?

NightOwlCrafting


It's that time again! One of my favorite posts of the week! I love these questions and love to read everyones answers. So here they are...

1. What is your favorite restaurant?

I really like any. I do love Olive Garden, Noodles Co., Red Lobster, Joe's Crab Shack, Cheesecake Co, Applebees

2. What kind of music do you like?

I pretty much like any music! My fave is to play Ipod roulette where I just put my Ipod on shuffle and play it all day long. It has everything!

3. What do you watch on TV?

Mostly kid shows. Although I do love the late night my name is Earl repeats :) i also like a lot of the shows on PBS.

4. Do you enjoy reading and if so what kind of
books do you read?

I love reading and will read whatever book comes my way.

5. What is your favorite color?

My all time fave is purple. Though I love teal, lime green, and pink a lot too!

11 comments:

  1. I'm with you on the purple and teal!! I love ipod roulette! I do the same thing with my MP3 player. It cracks me up when a Kid Rock song ends and Patsy Cline starts up next. :) Visiting from Hoo Are You!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all those colors too, it's hard to pick just one when there's so many pretty colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to try Cheesecake Factory SO badly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always loved purple too. From the time I was teeny! Great color! I love Olive Garden too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo I love Joe's Crab Shack as well! I have only eaten there twice, but it was delicious! Good choice in colors! Thanks for linking up to Hoo are you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am now following you thanks to Welcome Wednesday and it would be nice if you could share back the love here on my blog!Also Technical Support is up for grabs!Yesterday's topic was No Titles In The Sidebar Widget and today we talk about Centering the sidebar buttons. Make sure you don't miss any of this!
    Happy Welcome Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, I'm a new follower via Welcome Wednesday.

    my blog: about happy books

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, I'm blog hopping from Take It from Me, and I'm a new follower. I like your questions. I like eating at Texas Road House. I love country music and coffe shop music. I usually watch news programs and design shows. My favorite color is turquoise.

    Yoli :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a new follower via Google Friend Connect :) Found you through the Welcome Wednesday Blog Hop. Lol @ the colors, i can never choose either. Purple, Green, White, etc lol

    -Ai Mei
    http://StudentSavingBucks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all those colors too! You will like my blog ;)

    Hanan
    http://lilaccitymomma.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Found you on Welcome Wednesday. New follower!

    littlebishopchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete