Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Hoo Are You?

NightOwlCrafting




1. Do you prefer sweet or salty foods?

Def sweet! I can NOT live without chocolate!


2. Name your 3 BEST personality traits!
Always willing to help, creative, loving


3. Name your 3 worst personality traits!
PROCRASTINATOR, I'm a yes ma'am (can't say no), perfectionist


4. Do you collect anything?
corks out of wine bottles (I know it's random), purses, jewelry


5. What is your favorite season of the year?
Fall- but I really love any but winter

3 comments:

  1. Everyone seems to enjoy fall that linked up! I think corks sounds fun to collect! Thanks for linking up to Hoo are you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I'm your newest follower from the Wednesday blog hop and was impressed with the cake you had for your 50th follower that I saw posted. Congratulations!

    Hope you'll come visit and follow my blog so I can be one of your blogging buddies too. Smiles. Thanks!

    Haupi
    http://hauplight.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Following through WW! Would love to have you follow back.


    Lucas's Journey with Sensory Processing Disorder
    lucasjourneyspd@gmail.com
    http://lucasjourneyspd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete