Monday, July 19, 2010

Hoo Are You?

NightOwlCrafting

Here are this weeks questions!
1. Have you ever broke a bone or anything on your body?
Not really. Unless you count toes, I think I have broken each toe several times when I used to dance.


2. What is your favorite drink?
Probably Water. I know kind of boring but it can taste oh so good!


3. When is your birthday! You don't have to tell the year you were born!
June 30


4. Do you have an allergies?
nope.

5. What is one of your all time favorite movies?
Fools Rush in is my all time fave movie!

8 comments:

  1. weird fact about me: i HATE water! lol, it tatest like nothing, i feel like i'm drinking air, i know, i have issues ;) love fools rush in as well

    ReplyDelete
  2. No allergies at all? Lcuky duck! Fools Rush In is a really cute movie. :) Visiting from Hoo Are You!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you broke you toes several times!!! ouch. Yeah I agree, Fools Rush in is a good movie. Visiting from Hoo Are You Tuesdays.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Fools Rush In, except Selma Hayek's constant head weaving. Wonder if she had a kink in her neck, lol. :D Water is yummy if I'm REALLY thirsty. Otherwise, the water has to be fruity.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Broken toes are NOT fun! Just popping over from Hoo Are You.

    ReplyDelete
  6. another June birthday! YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing. Your blog is great. Water is such an important beverage, and you can do so much with it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like water too! I am so glad you linked up to Hoo's got talent so we can get to know you better!

    ReplyDelete