Monday, July 26, 2010

Hoo Are You?

NightOwlCrafting

1. Do you sing in the shower or car when no one else is listening?
I love to sing in the car! The kids now join me!

2. Do you have a nickname you go by now or growing up?

Well, Renae is technically a nickname my legal first name is Leslie and Renae is my middle name. I have gone by Renae since 5th grade

3. Do you speak another language?
Not really, although I took french for 6 years in school.

4. Where is you favorite vacation spot?

Anywhere warm! I love the heat!

5. What do you cook the most for dinner?

I love to cook anything Italian. It is in our menu at least 1-2 times a week!

2 comments:

  1. I lovee Italian food too! And anything warm with a beach sounds like a great vacation spot for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love italian food! it's probably my favorite type of food. anytime i find an italian recipe that sounds good i usually try it.

    ReplyDelete