Monday, July 5, 2010

New Light Switch


Please excuse the disgusting switch and screws re-doing the cover made me realize that I need to replace these as well. So that will be next to do on my list. But wow I love the way the cover turned out I just couldn't wait to show off how cute it is! And it was so easy too! All I did was find some paper I liked, (I actually even printed mine off the internet) cut it to size with a little overlap to fold around the back, then mod podged it to my cover plate with 3 coats then sprayed a protective coat on it. Lots of extra protection as it is for my 7yo daughters room.

3 comments:

  1. Looks fab! Thanks for linking up to Mad Skills Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Running to get my Modge Podge ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi ! I used to make my own light switch covers too! I forgot until you blogged this uber-cute one!

    I follow you - just joined your site on GFC! I am looking forward to reading more on your site!

    I hope you will follow me back at
    http://www.withourbest.com

    Thanks,
    Karissa

    ReplyDelete