Tuesday, August 3, 2010

What's in My Bag?


While doing some blog reading I stumbled across a post at Love Stitched where she shows us what is in here bag and asks us what is in ours. I thought this sounded like fun! So here you are... I have everything I could ever want or need in here!


The coolest thing I can tell you about my purse is that it has divided sections inside! They are amazing! It keeps my purse clean and everything easy to find. It is a Butler bag. For the longest time I had one on my wish list but they are super expensive. (Check out their website- you will drool!) But then one day I read somewhere they sold a line at KMart (I know crazy!!!) so off I ran (that day) and bought this one for around $20! I love it! I have always been a purse person, changing my purses daily but now I can't bear to use any others.

3 comments:

  1. love the bag and it's so organized too. I love bags too....my brothers think I'm crazy and laugh everytime they see me with multiple bags on my shoulders when I go visit my mom. I have three sisters and none of them love bags the way I do!! go figure!! I'm such a girly girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I totally want a bag like that! My husband HATES how messy and full of junk my purse is. Any time he has to look for something he grumbles.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog!
    I'm your newest follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this post! I'm a big purse person and I always gravitate back towards my Vera Bradley bags because of all the pockets inside. They aren't the most "fashionable" on the outside, begin quilted and all. But I will say that someone stopped me in Walmart just this week to ask where I got it because she thought it was so pretty. And she wasn't even an old lady!!

    ReplyDelete