Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Braden's BIG day!

It finally arrived! Braden's birthday! He has been counting down for at least two weeks now (i.e. "Mom 14 days until I turn 5)! I woke up to my little man jumping up on my bed telling me "Mom I'm 5 now!" He has been soooo excited about turning 5. Well once we got up from our morning snuggle we were greeted by another wonderful snow storm. Which is made even better when the present he has wanted the most was a big boy bike.... But we just rode the bike around the house instead :)



But we were too excited to let that get us down! So off to the kitchen we went... I threw the cinnamon rolls in the oven and we started to open presents. (I made the pom-poms which amazed Braden almost as much as his presents) And were pleasantly surprised by Tom stopping in to watch us open presents for a minute!




What an awesome Dad!



Then later that night we headed to Pizza Factory for dinner and Fat Cats for bowling! It was a super fun night with some of our favorite people! Then we went home and crashed, what a special day!


Birthday Dessert!

Bowling Buddies!

STRIKE!!! (Sorry about the horrible lighting, the bowling went all cosmic on us)


No comments:

Post a Comment