Monday, June 27, 2011

Aloha


Hello! Wow it's been a while since I've posted. I have been super busy lately. We went on a trip to Hawaii, I've been getting ready to be PTA president next year, and I could go on and on... But I am happy to be back :) I have a few fun projects I've done lately and also I have redone my bedroom. So I will share some pics from these as well as a few from my trip... The first one I found on Pinterest and it was super easy but I LOVE LOVE LOVE the way it turned out so I thought I would share.
I used old coke bottles as bracelet holders. And I just can't stop staring at them :)

2 comments:

  1. That is such a cool idea, I love it! And who doesn't have a bottle?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, friend! Happy 4th of July :) Btw, I'm admiring all your creative posts here. Can you please share them at the Creative Bloggers' Party & Hop? Hope to see you there at the party :)

    ReplyDelete